Color Trends for Fall/Winter 2021/2022 according to Pantone
What are color trends for Fall/Winter 2021/2022? Pantone Color Institute, the global authority on color trends and provider of professional color standards for the design industries, released the Pantone Fashion Color Trend Report Autumn/Winter 2021/2022 edition for London Fashion Week.
According to Pantone, the Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Color Trends include:
Color Trends Autumn/Winter 2021/2022:
1. Green Bee: A grassy green that perpetuates nature.
2. Tomato Cream: Tomato Cream is a buttery brown that warms the heart.
3. Ibiza Blue: A stirring island blue hue that rouses our interest.
4. Illuminating: Friendly and joyful, an optimistic yellow offering the promise of a sunny day.
5. Winery: Robust Winery implies poise and finesse.
6. First Blush: A delicate and tender pink.
7. Downtown Brown: A metropolitan brown with a bit of swagger.
8. Daylily: An uplifting orange infused yellow with perennial appeal.
9. Clear Sky: Redolent of the cool blue of a cloudless day.
10. Red Alert: Red Alert, an impactful red with a suggestive presence.
The Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Core Classics include:
11. Perfectly Pale: Reminiscent of a sandy beach.
12. Ultimate Gray: Quietly assuring and reliable, Ultimate Gray encourages composure.
13. Olive Branch: Tasteful green Olive Brown is symbolic of growth.
14. After Midnight: An invulnerable black infused blue.
Style Fix Studio offers a range of personal styling services for men and women from Closet Audit, to Personal Styling Service with a Try-on Session, to Total Image Makeovers Services for all ages. Contact Style Fix Studio today to schedule a consultation. Transform your look, transform your life!